Saturday 23 February 2008

Momentary Mistake of Samity-Chapter 2- if loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right -August 2000

if loving you is wrong I don't wanna be right 25/7-8/8/2000

You have changed the entire concept I have about life
made me forget all about my problems
and think, other than you, there’s nothing better
you are so sweet please guide me to your hive
I need you to shower all your honey over me
make me wanna spend every moment I have
with someone as beautiful as you
you make me feel like I should be the one who loves you forever
if there is time and disposition allowed from your side
I take my chances on you again and again
but the love I’m sending is not making it trough
I can’t read what for me you are feeling inside
your emotions you know so well how to hide
you know I respect your freedom and I never wanna tie you down
I never wanna force you but leave you free to decide
I just need some of your love
to guide me trough my days and nights
I only want to share everything with you ’cos I feel crazy for you
Lady you are my addiction, my fascination, my drug
so I can’t leave it all to luck
this fever I have for you is burning me up inside
no I can’t put my mind at rest, until I reach my destination
you put me once again on the floor, begging for more
I just pray the Lord that you feel something for me too
if you only let this flame burn into a love fire
that never stops us burn with flames of desire
you are so close, yet you are so far away
‘n I don’t care about anything else right now
all I care about is you, you are the dream that I have to make true
if you only knew how I long to touch your lips
wrap you in my loving arms and kiss you goodnight
Lady if loving you is wrong I don’t wanna be right
I swear it again, if loving you is bad, I wanna be a criminal
Lady all I wanna do is make love to your soul
massage the amazing beauty that in you lies deep
encourage the release of fantasies you no longer need to keep
become lost and absorbed in the thrill that we both can discover
as we take each other higher, more higher were there ‘ve been no other
I knock on the door and try to turn the key,
if you only open up your heart to me
turn off the light and light up all candles
in the fine light, you are more than shining
you hardly know me,so why
you don't give a chance to start out finding?
change the music put on some soul; leave me to see your body glow
let’s leave each other breathless,make each other feel shivers down our spine
we know the way how we can blow each others mind
until we can’t resist each other no more ‘n we lack strength to carry on
Lady all I wanna do is make love to your heart
reach your inner affection warmth and tenderness
just let me hold you, because you ache for caress
then I watch as more incomparable
and more stunning your love might grow
every time I hold your body,tightly pressed against my own
let your flesh melts in mine;
let’s enjoy each other’s wine
till all our love is overflowing
Lady, all I wanna do is make love to your mind
take you to all the destinations you crave to go
I want to calm all the fears that haunt you so
stimulate your thoughts and ideas you have inside
pull from you the things you no longer need to hide
I only want to make you feel what true love means
the physical is merely the path to your mind, soul and heart
warm your heart is simply where I need to start
at each tingle, blush, heart beat, heated rush I want to send
guide me and draw me to where your desires will never end
and there are so many thrills, chills and delights
if you could only be me lover as well as my best friend
we belong together nothing could be more fine
even ‘tough you put me in a position were I can’t control my trembling feet
you make me so angry, especially when you tease
help me understand, with you in which position I stand
sometimes you shine other times you just break me down
you never make it clear if I should stay or just disappear
I never manage to look straight in your eyes
‘cos when you look at me,lately,your eyes disprove my soul,’n I just feel weak
but when you smile at me I feel strong enough to conquer the world
all I taste is your pride and all I breathe is your atrocity
why do you have to act so arduous on my side?
I don’t think this is the way friends behave
you ‘re the closest to heaven that I can ever be
if you could only let me be
all I have to do is just plead out, so if I’m living I can see
I really feel abused, got flesh and bones but for you I’m the toy
I feel so brittle and fragile, like potter ware in your hand
only you have the power to make dull days bright with sunny rays
you have now become the mistress of my heart'
it is only your side that have to decide
stop letting me down, I hang on to you and when it’s good for you
if you could please blind me with your light
I lay down but I keep you in sight
this feeling I have I just can’t continue to fight
just thinking how beautiful it can be for the two of us
what are you waiting for? Together we stand divided we fall
You know how much I wish you allowed me to care
but I turn my head look for you but you’re not there
I feel hopeless but too tired to go to bed
It might be I’m crazy; maybe that’s why I can’t close my eyes
and when I manage to close them you come up again
on my mind every second of the day and night
I keep thinking about you ‘n it’s a show I don’t wanna miss
so I have to book another spectacle for the morning when I rise
I search again for the time on a clock with no hands
you spare a few words but there’s still darkness on the edge
I want to see you closer, can you please come closer than this
please don’t leave me visioning only dreams in the mist
if only I could turn back the hands of time
I would definitely swallow every word I said
these dream I’m having are frightening me, make me feel too sad
make me feel like living, without being alive ,without you
and I never believed that someone so beautiful, could ever hurt so bad

Site Meter

No comments: