Saturday 23 February 2008

A Momentary Mistake of Sanity-Chapter 2- Shall we pray for time? July 2000

Shall we pray for time? 20-25/7/2000


If I could only reach your feelings
half as much as you reached mine
I have to conquer your love and mind
I’ve got to make you love me; I’ve got hooked on your line
this is the only achievement to what I must aim
I’ve got to fulfill it or else I ‘ll go insane
I just want to discover the method to make you see
that the love I have for you is more than real
you can find all the answers, if you just let me be
As far as my eyes can stretch to bear
only your shadow is surrounding me
I have nowhere to hide the land is bare
still I try again ‘n again, maybe I don’t loose
how come you share my deepest thoughts?
why do you follow me wherever I go?
I lead you to the water, but you are too blind to choose
In the new world that you discovered
it is simple to play tricks on anyone
it might look easy it might look fun
I know from experience, it can be deceptive
it can be misleading so you better be cautious
since anyone can be, whatever they pretend to be
I don’t want you to get hurt, that‘s my job
on the highway your imagination won’t stop
so you better slow down your voice ‘n hand
too many castle are build in the sand
and even tough you are going to get involved
he made you do it his way and you comply with
will he drive you to talk to the wind
or to hide the tears makes you catch the rain
if he ever come to meet you after such a long spree
even if to reach him 1000 seas you have to fly
still perfect strangers,you have to remain
he will still be the anthem of your pain
will you ever recognize him in his disguise?
will you ever figure out the lies?
who will calm the storms in your eyes?
will a couple of days be enough?
and after all the fuss you ‘re making
can you bear the agony of love?
will he ever remember your name?
will you ever have the strength to tell?
when his empty heart echoes in your wishing well
And then whom would you blame?
you ‘ll say all man are the same?
you know that I’m not that type of guy
when it comes to feelings
I never hide behind a different name
who is so stupid or knows so well how to play games
to put his job
ahead of a lady which should be elevated on top
what happened in the last 2 years he’s trying so hard to hide
why he doesn’t want you to meet him at his place
he is the expert of illusions, the fantasy man
with magic touch in voice and hand
there’s no difference if you don’t know what you’ve got
‘n what’s gone
you are the queen of dreams with heart of stone
and you are so blind to see what you are gonna loose
it’s a wheel of fortune; it’s a big ship of dreams
but go ahead you ‘ve got to taste it
they say we only learn from mistakes
but remember one day you’ve got to face it
who’s gonna look for the light
when you loose it from your sight
who’s gonna be waiting there for you?
who’s gonna pick you up from the ground?
when it all crashes down
who’s gonna wipe the tears you ‘re gonna cry?
who’s will ever understand and worship you as good as I?
who you ‘re gonna fantasies about, when you ‘re alone in your bed?
to who you ‘re gonna reach out when you need someone to hold
I bet you know beige plastic is pretty cold
in your puzzlement, you can’t figure out,
that in the far corner here I lie
you know you made my hands tights
maybe it will be to late when you discover that I’m your pot of gold
A lot of things in our world go click
but only you know how to click me into place
how can we remain just friends? I release a friend
but you, I wanna be in you, be a part of you
but I look in your direction and you never pay any attention
keep on shooting me I’m your favourite target
you can search the whole land
but you ‘ll never find anything like me
if you want to taste what true love means, you have to come to me
I’m sorry I act so hard but can I be more sincere
and this is what I feel right now
I feel that you are too special
and ready to wait for you a lifetime
it is not only a matter of jealousy but also because I care
I expect you know that this not my style
I had to do something
I don’t want anybody to mislead you with a lie
you put yourself trough a lot of hard times lately
but who am I to judge you in what you say or do?
I never intend to hurt you’cos I feel like you just the same
probably one day we will both say that being in love is a game
you want someone who can never exist
and I need someone who gives love a bad name.
you make people think that being in love is a shame
but mark my words
you are the one who’s gonna miss
end up disappointed
no one will ever shower you with love better than this

Site Meter

No comments: