Sunday 17 February 2008

A Momentary Mistake of Sanity - Chapter 1- La perfection fait la femme July 2000

La perfection fait la femme (15-21/7/2000)


I had to come and meet you
I had to see you once again
I look forward to this chance upon
‘cos only you make me find
in my crazy way of life
inner peace of mind

I had to phone you
I had to hear your tender voice
I definetely sound foolish
I’m afraid I can’t find the words to use
I choke and fear grips me
And as usual I fall for a stupid excuse

Everything could happen
Even if the world will collapse
I won’t realize
I will be too busy looking in your eyes
Since I see myself in you
I wanna know what makes you happy
But I don’t want to move too fast
I don’t wanna rush you
‘cos I don’t think it ‘s fair on your side

I’m trapped under your spell
What’s happening to me I just can’t tell
I just wanna wrap you in my arms
To make you feel secure
To make you feel that there ‘s someone
Who really cares for you
And be ther beside you
For every step you decide to do

You do something wonderful to me
Something deep inside
I can’t control the emotion
Growing stronger each day that pass
Whenever you are beside
Don’t be afraid to reflect
The charm and delight
You shower over so bright
To everyone who gets in contact with you
Nobody ever made me feel the way I feel
‘cos you are someone I want made of someone I need

I kneel down in front of you in attitude of adoration as I raise you to the rank of divinity ,the place where you belong’
Lady I believe and no one can change my mind ,that you are perfection made female



Site Meter

No comments: