Sunday 17 February 2008

A Momentary Mistake of Sanity - Chapter 1- No one makes it right, July 2000

No one makes it right (like you do)-(6-10/7/2000)


In the quiet silent hours, when He turns off the light
I come down to meet you
In the dark figure of the night
Over shadowed by the light of a quarter moon
And when you look out of the room
Not even the sun can rival your attractiveness
The deep light you shimmer is so unique
Your beauty just drives me crazy, you blow my mind
And to hide all this, all I can do, is start singing songs out of tune

I would do anything ,a man can do
You are my strength ,my weakness
I want to give it all to you
I would climb any mountain ,how can I make you see?
Even if the stars should fall ,there will always be you and me

Just take my hand we ‘ll make a stand
I know that we can make it
it’s you and me ,I want the whole world to see
That in my toughest there is only you
‘cos no one makes it right like you do

the light in your eyes is all the hope I need
there ‘s so much you can give
believe me ,your smile is my reason to live
there ‘s so much we can share
I will never let go
I want to be with you everywhere
I’m here for you heart and soul
You know what I want to be?
The water when you get thirsty
And the air when you need to breathe

I know I’m a dreamer
It ’s easy to see I want to be a believer
With you close I can fly right trough the air
Now I’m wide-awake
I just want you to take me there
Take a look around you and tell me what you can see
I guess it depends exactly on what you want it to be

Because there are women and women and some hold you tight
While some leave you counting the stars in the night
Site Meter

No comments: