Sunday 17 February 2008

A Momentary Mistake of Sanity - Chapter 1- Magnet & Steel, June 2000

Magnet & Steel –(18-21/6/2000)


Every shape of every word you say
breaks the boredom of an ordinary day
every look that seems to mystify
every single smile that spins me to the sky
just makes me wanna get close to you
and get inside your heart…

I’m gazing at the sky
the stars are out tonight ,shining bright
I’m waving to the clouds ,bye ,byes
while I drown in the smile of your eyes
suddenly I feel there’s a time for a deal
and a voice tells me that it can be for real

Every breath .every vision you make
every chance in love I’m afraid to take
every move that seems to alter my world
every dream that I have about you Lady
just makes me wanna get close to you
and get inside your mind…

I’m breathing the warm night air
I can ambience the four winds blow
I’m weary but I’m always prepared
no storm ever knocked me they just dissapeared
‘cos Lady when you get close to me
I just feel a certain chemistry

I can hear a thundering sound
beating inside when you ‘re around
I’m sorry if I can’t find the romantic line
but see me once and see the way I feel
I feel that you ‘re the magnet
and I feel like I’m made of steel;
I can be forever yours
until you decide to set me free
in your eyes ,I can see doors of heaven
‘cos they are the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.

Site Meter

No comments: