Sunday 17 February 2008

A Momentary Mistake of Sanity - Chapter 1- Red Obsession, June/ July 2000

Red Obsession –(28/6-2/7/2000)


It is unusual how you can say
so much without saying a word
just a sparkle of the eye ,you electrify
spinning my soul around on wire
twisting my heart like I’m on fire

Every night I lay in my bed
holding you close in my dreams
I feel breathless and out of salvation
I feel like melting in the sea of your creation
one look at you ,but that’s no place you
deserve to be
you should be on the cover of a magazine
And when I witness your laugh
that when life appear to have begun
I’m floating light like air
and you shine on just like the sun
I’m killing the time ,just watching people pass by
but in every crowds face all I see is you
I feel small all I can do stare at the wall
hoping that you might be thinking of me too

I try to call but I don’t know what I should tell you
I hope this isn’t just chalk dissolving in the rain
I know that this is something beautiful
from which both of us can gain…
can’t we abandon the world outside for a while?
and spend some time you and I
under this bright magnificent sky
as I struggle for something to say
I know what must come out from inside my heart
the problem’s I can’t find the right words
to make you see what’s the best way

Lady I believe in you just like christianity
please help strenghten this love divine
and never stop radiating your charming temptation
you are the finest red red wine
I’m counting days to when I find the courage
to tell you all that you should know
and hold you in these arms of mine.

Site Meter

No comments: