Monday 3 March 2008

Momentary Mistake of Sanity-Chapter 3- It‘s a man’s world-August/ September 2000

It ‘s a man’s world 17/8-2/9/2000
They say it’s a men’s world
but as far as I can observe
you have taken control and dominated mine
you took control of my heart and you re humiliating it in your hands
I feel my eyes wet and red
and are more than aching me
I have to look for them, I forgot were I put them
oh yes I know were I left them
they are still looking at you
while counting every grain of the time sand
which is falling slowly with every tick of the clock
I think you are tired now
you ‘ve been running for too long in my mind
it might be because you are one of a kind
look at me here I stand in front of you
the man that you have created and now destroying
in my opinion it is crazy how you want to say goodbye
before even thinking of saying hi
you know what's the best option
but you keep gambling with our emotions
and turn everything down
I made you an offer that you will be dumb to refuse
but you only enjoy knocking it down
I wonder why both of us intoxicate each other
to the point of burning out?
If you don’t have any feelings for me, never say the truth
still I think I have enough love for both me and you
you look at love as a weakness not a choice
you see yourself as fallen and that’s a guilt trap
and when you are downhearted and struggling for a reply
when you feel that there is no way out
just believe in the power of love, deep inside of me
you know I always be around
you deny yourself life ‘normal’ pleasures
you wrestle your life
you think you have the will power to steer your destiny
but you can’t figure out what regret really means
I’m not asking you to fall head over heels for me
all I’m asking is to get to know me ,share together some time
I’m sure you will find the world you have always been looking for
and you are more then welcome to come in
it might be that falling for you was my biggest mistake
was it your fault? but now that you know
you get pleasure from making me creep
I just want to start easily and then see were it might lead
I will leave you always more than free that’s the way I love you to be
what I ask for is some attention and care
you say that I better wane it down
but the feeling I have for you is too strong
that even if I want to, I can’t stop, I can’t quit
maybe it’s caused by the mixed emotions that you make me feel
maybe it is because now I realize that you are living a broken dream
you’re the one who stole my everything, it’s in you
you have become the biggest part of me
the only problem is that I don’t know how this part work
even tough I read the manual more than once
just look at me all you see is an empty space
it‘s the space where you belong and should live
I’m the make up artist so I know what’s good on me
I try but I can’t succeed to mask the pain and hide what I don’t want you to see
now I’m starting to understand your feelings, unfeasible solution
don’t push your love to far ,remember wounds always leave a scar
you see I’m still trying to heal mine
but you are the captain of your mind
if only those feelings were felt for me
who am I to doubt what you feel inside?
maybe if you listen closer to your heart, shed down the vanity this love you might fancy share
so I leave it in your hands
I trust you know what’s the best thing to do for you
I think we should both stop being pleasantly numb
you are my only mystery, that I’m looking forward to solve
you’re the beginning and the end of me
and I only wanna be what you want me to be
and I can’t let you go and leave it like nothing ever happened
There was a time when I knew what I was living for
but now I m living for something I can’t longer resist
your hypnotizing eyes put me in a position
I can never stop expressing myself even ‘tough
I told you everything I could possibly say ,
in fact there are no words left inside of me
but your obstinacy still lead us to nowhere
one day you will regret the actions you are acting now
why do you 've to remain cold to me so long
I want you, I need you there ‘s no way that I m gonna stop
and you will never run out of my heart
even tough the word caring back is not in your dictionary
still I will remain wanting you all my life
you set the storm and left me in my stormy weather
even tough there ‘s time you never unpacked your bag
life is easy but you tend to make it so complicated
I didn’t mean to fall in love
I want to subscribe to you
I want to be adopted by you
feeling the way I do is a drag
it s so amazing when I see your photo you still warm my heart
you are my first and worst love
I just want you to know you stole my heart
even tough you see me with other girls, don’t think I don’t think of you
I hope he doesn’t hurt you like you are hurting me
I hope he doesn’t treat you as bad as you treat me
you have always been an orphan when it comes to love
but you know I treat you like a woman
what after all you have always deserved
and I wonder why you never believe what I have to say
I wonder how you trust perfect strangers more then you trust me
are you wrong in giving your love to an impossible thing??
and am I wrong to hold on to the best and worst feeling I ever had
just saying I love you doesn't compare to what I'm feeling inside
just let me give you what you have been longing for
you know that if I can ,I share with you all the time you like
I want to give you an intellectual, spiritual, physical love
enthusiasm, fire and an intensity which is larger-than-life
something which you never had and if it isn’t for me
I’m more than sure you will never have
day after day ,night after night
working out the slip of the way
I can fight the aching ness inside
what more can i say ,why do you have to turn me away?
I just want to be a part of your life
I don’t want to say goodbye, I just can’t let you go
I want to be your solid connection, a loyal partner I’m tired of living non-existing loves
you know I never tell you a lie
I never let you down, you are loosing the opportunity
you know that I am the only one who can give you
an overdose of love but you still don’t understand what love means
so you will never understand how it really feels
until you let me in your life
you are just amazed by attractions ,how much will it last?
am I wrong to fall so deep in love with you
I ‘ve got others depending on my love too
am I wrong to hunger for the gentleness of your touch
I’ve got others who need me just as much
but I don’t care about the others they are only stepping stones
it ‘s now that I realized that it’s only you I love
just let me know cos I don’t want to wait in vain for your love
but please don’t answer my questions with questions
I’m only looking for a miracle in my life
and for me the miracle is you
I’m sleeping with other women
but all I have in my mind is you
making love to them but I feel like I am making love to you
and so I start to kiss them from head to toes
and make them bring the woman in them
until they plead me to stop
I do it cos I feel that I’m doing it to you
I ve got masters in your satisfaction
I don’t want to stop pleasing you
I do anything, try everything
as long as it drives you to the seventh heaven
until I put you aflame with desire
nothing can stop the urge of passion
until the bed goes on fire
and then we take it slow let the feeling grow
until it overflow just let me know
how to give you everything you dream of
and I only want to do it in the name of love
take all the time needed and more to scrutinize
your body ,mind and heart.
and I’m tired of all this superficial, jealousy-ridden unions I want to dedicate my everything
to just one lady and the privileged lady is you
until then even tough its only water
my friend lie in the bottom of a glass
but never worry about the state of my heart
as long as you are happy I’m happy as well
I know I love you cos I want you to be happy
even if your happiness means that I’m not part of it.
I am ready to sacrifice all that you have left of me
just to have you close to me

Site Meter

No comments: