Monday 3 March 2008

Momentary Mistake of Sanity-Chapter 3- Could it be ,a candle in the rain?-August/ September 2000

Could it be ,a candle in the rain?17/8-2/9/2000

The sun is dying and with it dies the day
my heart tell me that I should meet you
come and hear what you have to say
but my mind trips me
it’s the worst situation that it could ever be

You want to let others see you as an emotional free
but I’m more than sure that deep inside
for true love is what you only seek
the whole truth is that I would love to hold you
feel your beating heart and be with you
until we both see the sun rise again
but now look how you want it to be
why do you have to make it feel like a touch without a feel?
like a ship without a captain or a steering wheel

I can see the tears rolling down from your eyes
when you are alone in the dark
I know how hard you try
how he's playing with your emotions and hurting you
there s no need to longer hide
I know how it is I feels, that’s why my heart sympathize
and I avoid to criticize,
Lady, I don’t wanna let you down
I just wanna lead you on
I don’t wanna hold you back
from the only place were you belong
that’s next to me, maybe one day you finally realize
and you, you would never ask me why
why now my heart is so disguised
but the truth is that I just can’t live a lie
anymore , it’s a difficult task
holding on to a mask
you know I would rather hurt myself
then ever make you cry

It is not a matter of bugging
you are just afraid to face it
that I might be telling the truth
I was only looking for a complication
and I found it in you
I agree with you when you say time will tell
and be careful it might happen to you
will you ‘ve coins left to throw in your wishing well

If you want to start living
all you have to do is come for it
you don’t have to cry out loud
you will never find a love like mine
no one can love you as good as I.
I can’t feel what I feel in you
no woman ever made such a chaos in my life
turned my whole world upside down

still you make it feel the same
why don’t you make it easier on yourself
there s always me you can blame
one look into your mirror it reflects a love in vain
I know that if he ever holds you it still feels cold and so it will remain
hearts can change, especially when it’s just a dream
it is hard to keep a candle burning in the winter rain
you tried for long to kill the pain.
crushes come and go, naive idea of yours
you never stopped to think about it
you love to let the most important factors slip away
one day he will teach you how to run and hide away
and you have to start to learn
that you can take all the time and all the energy
but you can never say that he is really yours

you better stop walking in the rain
stop living time on your own
stop living days all alone
there s no bond the distance is too far
it’s hard to mend a broken heart, ask me
when you opened it and let an alien mess with it
now you can understand that friends intentions where never meant to hurt you.
They were meant to stop you from falling to deep

So please don’t leave me with just one word in my mouth
don’t lead me to just say, goodbye
and leave me thinking
there nothing else to try
I’m sure that this will hurt us both
we can’t live without each other’s love and affection
showing each other direction
we are each others guiding light.

Site Meter

No comments: