Monday 3 March 2008

Momentary Mistake of Sanity-Chapter 3- F.W.A-August/ September 2000

F.W.A-17/8-2/9/2000


I was always on the cooler side
chasing love away
love was something for manic fools
just a game people love to play
but now, how can I deny my heart
what I feel right now I can’t explain
got no choice I feel I went too far
how come the look in your magic eyes
reflect the image of my life
there is nothing I can hide
they just leave me without control

Every thing I do, every place I go
reminds me of the days we spent together
but now all I see in the visited places
are empty heart and cold faces
I have to go again, just a rendez vous
to every corner we have been in
maybe to create once again the atmospheric dream
maybe it is the radiation or a certain chemistry
just to feel the good feeling you used to breathe
or that something special that I still can’t figure out
that you have in you ,that switches me on
so please stop treating me bad, I only wanna live your life
so if you want nothing to do with me
switch off the life support
and set me free

You left no space in my heart ,body and mind
to fall in love with someone else
I can never stop from showing what I really feel for you
if you could only believe and at least appreciate
the feeling I have for you is something more than love
and the mask I’m wearing is bothering me too much
I’m not like that it’s not my character
how come you don’t want me as a friend?
that ‘s all I wanted to be
someone that’s always there for you
but the cold attitude you shower
make it hard to reach you
talk to you ,make it belief
you make it hard on me to pay attention and care for you
since every thing about me feels a joke to you
and when I tell you I love you why do you have to laugh
not appreciating anything about isn’t already hard enough
I never tought that this is the way it had to be
so both of us have to struggle uphill again

You have to do what ,must be done
you ‘ve got to fly
were your feelings are forbidden
when the things that you will hold
will break down in your fingers just like dust
keep throwing love to all the strangers
wasting it in the wind
and you dance in dark alleys
just to see what you might find
leaving nothing to interfere
with the crazy side of your mind
fooling ourselves
that’s something we are both good at

you know how I don’t like doing it
so why did we have to go fishing that day?

Site Meter

No comments: