Monday 3 March 2008

Momentary Mistake of Sanity-Chapter 3- GAMES CHILDREN PLAY-August/ September 2000

GAMES CHILDREN PLAY-17/8-2/9/2000

My life has been such a whirlwind ever since
Ever since you came back
I’ve been running around in circles in my mind
And it always seems that I'm the one following you
‘Cos you take me to the places that alone I'd never find
But after you take me there, you leave me stranded
Lost without guide or directions of any kind

My most honest and deepest feelings
I have placed in front of you
All the corners of my heart
Were reflected and opened to you
I showered you with the dreams
Which I wished you could help me weave
But instead you ‘ve thrown everything away
From your hands I watched them fall apart

All the nights that I miss you
All the nights that never seem to end
All the times that I've called you
Only needing a friend
Needing someone that ‘s
Different then others that’s why I look for you

Now your eyes no longer shine with beauty
As they used to do before
Maybe you ‘re tasting the dark side of love
You can never change what in his heart is inscribed
Even tough your spirit is strong
You couldn’t be more then wrong
Will you ever find your way home?
I might be saying this because it’s the same here
My contacts are guilty ones, just for fun
But these women whom I can’t say are mine
Lead me to see just one sign…

Guess the truth is that I love you
I can't say any more
Maybe it is because I always did
But I haven’t realized before
Yes I want you
Yes I need you
Yes I love you

As I look from my window
To the streets where you stand
I am gazing through dark glass
Were we can't walk hand in hand
Though your friends try to tell me
About what ‘s impossible but you defend
What keeps my heart from your heart
Don’t make it look like it’s the end

Start believing that
this is not the way I wanted to be
Keep on smiling keep on laughing
Even tough deep inside you just wanna cry
You are expecting too much
From somebody who about you doesn’t give a f…

If you needed somebody
Have feelings for anyone
It ‘s not the way that I need you
It can’t be like what I feel inside

If I could hold you tonight
It would last me forever
But the time is never right
Or it might be, that is
What you want to put in my sight
When we will be together?
If I could make you understand
What you are doing to me
It is a crime of the heart
Maybe there will come a time
When you realize what for you I have deep inside
I believe that you are the meaning of my life
If I could manage to show you somehow
The meaning of my true love

I tried not to look for you
But I know where you are
And it’s only me that suffers when I try to hide
I think of you
And I think again
Every where I go
There is only you
In my mind ,my heart ,my soul
I want to get to know you more
Maybe because I want to get to know myself better
If we‘ll ever be together
What we can share
Even ‘tough you take it for granted
It is something that makes others jealous and despair

‘Cos I know that your worlds is also mine
That’s the reason why
How come you think it won’t work
That can’t be, what it can be
Soften your heart it’s for your own good
Don’t look at me with just your mind
Together we can make it magic
We can do whatever we desire
If the light one day you see
It is only me who can
Make you see life in a brand new way
I ‘ll lead you to the only steps
That can elevate you higher
So why don’t we please
Stop playing childish games
And don’t tell me it’s not my business anyway
I know we both cry and we don’t know why
Site Meter

No comments: